WordPress Tutoring: Learn How to Use WordPress
We can help teach you how to use WordPress and get you on the right path – from beginner to intermediate to advanced, there are always new tricks to learn.
All of our WordPress website builds include a two hour, in-person tutorial on how to use WordPress. But, you don’t need to have us build your website to take advantage of that. We also do in-person or remote (via screenshare) WordPress tutoring, all at a reasonable hourly rate. Think of us as your on-call, on-demand WordPress experts.
We have two, very simple WordPress tutoring plans:
- In-person/screenshare WordPress tutoring where we show you in real-time how to do things (less expensive)
- Same as above, except we provide detailed, visual instructions that you can keep (more expensive)
We know that WordPress maintenance can sometimes be tough for new users. It doesn’t take long for your WordPress dashboard to shout at you that lots of things need updating. And you need to keep those themes and plugins updated to their latest versions to protect your website from hackers and malicious bots.
We can help maintain the integrity and security of your WordPress website. Get in touch if you need help with:
- Updating WordPress themes or plugins
- Installing plugins or themes
- Changing WordPress themes
- WordPress design changes
- Creating or editing page templates
- Creating Child themes
- Adding/removing pages, posts, media galleries, and other site elements
- Consultation on SEO plugins and how to use them properly
When we conduct WordPress maintenance for you, we have to very simple options for you to consider:
- Just fix it/change it for me (less expensive)
- Fix it/change it, but also show me how to do it myself in the future (more expensive)
Ready to get your WordPress website whipped into shape? Get in touch with us.