Conversion Rate Optimization (or CRO for short, although it’s also often called “A/B Testing”) is the art and science of testing different versions of your website content to see which performs best with your audience. With a robust CRO program you can take better advantage of the traffic your website receives. Any business can benefit from converting more visitors into leads or customers.
Here’s a look at our CRO process and how it can help your business.
It’s important to start your Conversion Rate Optimization efforts with a solid understanding of a particular business:
- What are the company goals/KPIs?
- Who is their intended audience?
- What does their sales funnel look like?
Using that info we form hypotheses around:
- What and where to test (pages, images, contact forms, calls to action)
- Who the tests are for (audience, acquisition channel)
With the foundational data in hand and hypotheses generated, we move on to building tests:
- Conduct wireframing and test design
- Determining what is/isn’t technically feasible
- If the test ideas are on-brand and on-message
We’ll also work on dialing in:
- Browser, device, & audience segmentation
- Analytics integrations
Once tests have been approved, launched, and run for an appropriate amount of time, we can examine the results to determine:
- Success/failure of the test
- What did we learn?
- Next steps – test again or implement/scale results?
Like what you see? Curious how we can help your business by testing your website content?
Fill out the form on the right to talk to us!